Kristin Ess Hair Rose Gold Temporary Tint
Description & Features
Kristin Ess is always looking for ways to play with pastel tones in the hair. This is the first ever in-shower watercolor that creates a temporary tone when sprayed on wet hair and then rinsed out. The intensity is up to you. When you spray it on damp, towel-dried hair it will soak up more color and last longer. If you spray it on wet hair it will give you a more subtle tone and will rinse out faster. The pink tone is most visible on pre-lightened/highlighted or blonde hair and washes out in 1-3 shampoos depending on the porosity of your hair.
Contains Zip-Up Technology:
Kristin Ess' proprietary strengthening complex designed to help "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
- For colored or naturally blonde hair
- Temporary toning
- Instant blush color
- In-shower application
- Cruelty free
Rose all day!
1. Shampoo your hair and rinse.
- 2. Apply spray in the shower on wet hair. For a more intense pink color, towel dry the hair before you spray. For a more subtle hint of pink, spray it directly on freshly rinsed hair. (The less water there is on the hair, the more tone the hair will soak up. Think of your hair as a sponge! If its full of water it can only absorb a little color.)
- 3. Once you feel you've covered the hair you want to color, wait 1-2 minutes and then rinse.
- 4. Follow it up with your favorite conditioner or mask.
Ingredients: Water, C11-15 Pareth-12, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Chitosan, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-80, PVP, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Basic Red 51.