The conditioner for pretty much anyone. This formula leaves the hair looking super shiny and smooth. It's weightless, softening and it rinses clean. This can be used daily and will not cause build up.
Try with Kristin Ess' The One Signature Shampoo!
Contains Zip-Up Technology:
Kristin Ess' proprietary strengthening complex designed to help "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
- For all hair types
- Weightlessly moisturizing
- Smoothing + softening
- Shine renewing
- Cruelty Free
This is meant to soften and smooth the parts of the hair your natural oils can't reach!
- 1. After shampooing & rinsing, depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount, into your palm.
- 2. On wet hair, apply from the bottom and work your way to the top, skipping the last inch or two near the root.
- 3. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Tip: Not rinsing conditioner thoroughly can cause build up. Get in there, girl.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, , Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sorbitol, Chitosan, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-3, PEG-14, PEG-33, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-37, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.