- Increased physical and mental energy
- Beneficial sleep
- Reduction of water retention
- Reduced intestinal and gastric troubles
- A sensation of well-being
- Reduced sensitivity to stress
- Less migraines and pain
- More efficient immune system
- Decreased allergies
- Milk thistle is used in Herbal Medicine as a liver protectant. It also helps to support liver function. The ancient Greeks already knew about the properties of milk thistle to treat hepatic and biliary troubles. Silymarin, isolated in 1968, is considered to be the active substance responsible for the therapeutic effects of the plant.
- Artichoke is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances and to help increase bile flow. Artichoke has been used for its therapeutic values since Antiquity. Its active ingredient is cynarine, a substance in the polyphenol family.
- Burdock is used in Herbal Medicine as an alterative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucus membranes, and as a diuretic. In China, India, Europe and North America (the Amerindians), burdock was often used as a medicinal plant for many problems: respiratory infections, articular pain, cancerous tumours, etc. Traditionally, herbalists used burdock to “purify” the body of impurities that could cause illness.
- Boldo is used in Herbal Medicine to treat digestive disturbances and to stimulate digestion. Archaeological digs conducted in Chile enabled the discovery of the culinary and medicinal use of boldo leaves dating back to 12 500 years. Today in Canada, it is one of the 20 plants most recommended by herbalists and naturopaths.
- Cascara sagrada is used in Herbal Medicine to promotes bowel movement. It is the dried bark of this tree that is used in North America to make a traditional extract.
- Figwort is used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic. It is also used to relieve symptoms of chronic cutaneous diseases, eczema, psoriasis, pruritus. Scrophularia nodosa (also called figwort) also has beneficial properties for cases of PMS or menopause.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 30 mL):
- Milk Thistle, fruit (Sylibum marianum) ... 1500 mg
- dry herb (in 5 g 1:33 extract)
- Artichoke, leaf (Cynara scolymus L.) ... 1500 mg
- dry herb (in 20,5 g 1:14 extract)
- Burdock, root (Artium lappa) ... 1200 mg
- dry herb (in 20,5 g 1:17 extract)
- Boldo, leaf (Peumus boldus) ... 300 mg
- dry herb (in 20,5 g 1:68 extract)
- Cascara sagrada, bark (Cynara scolymus L.) ... 250 mg
- dry herb (in 20,5 g 1:81 extract)
- Figwort, herb top (Scrophularia nodosa L.) ... 200 mg
- dry herb (in 20,5 g 1:100 extract)
Similar Detox & Cleanses
Other Land Art Products
Sheri: more than a year ago
After the first couple days of taking this product I felt more energetic, and revived. The flavor wasn't that great but I added it to my herbal teas until i found the right flavor combination.
I would definitely recommend this product if it's something you are interested in trying.