LITTLE Bot Ofie Mat Country Road + Triangle
Ofie mat is Little Bot's 2nd generation play mat. It's made of memory foam material and offers soft and squishy feeling. Ofie mat is non-toxic and safe for babies. It comes with a few neutrally designed patterns that include zen line, triangle, oracle and country road. Ofie mat can be easily wiped clean with baby wipe or damp cloth and can be easily rolled up for storage. Ofie mat provides safe and cushioned space for babies to play in their early age. The beautifully designed mat also highly versatile and durable. Ideal for yoga, outdoor activities and anywhere in between a comfy floor mat is needed!
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how they believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Their play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, they understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in their play mats.
- They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Dimensions: 2 m x 1.4 m (6.5 ft x 4.5 ft) and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch)
No Information Provided
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Rated 5 out of 5 by New mom from Love this playmat Bought this playmat less than a month ago for my 4 month old daughter. She’s been doing lots of tummy time and loves her new mat. I had a round smaller cotton floor mat prior to this and she kept going out of the mat and hit her head a couple of times to our hardwood floor. This mat is twice as big in comparison and has more room for her to move around. I love that this mat is easy to clean and love the look as well.
Date published: 2020-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by svdd from Excellent quality I bought this mat for our new playroom and have had my eye on it for awhile! It arrived quickly and I was instantly impressed with the quality and the material. It’s very soft and great for little ones to play on. We did have an issue with the mat not settling flat, but I contacted Little Bot directly and their customer service was phenomenal and offered to send me a new mat! 5 stars all around :)
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deecal from Love the pattern and comfy I had a puzzle floor mat but needed to replace. Have had it for a few weeks so far. This mat is perfect for us- we use it in our kitchen for extra space for play and reading books on the floor and I even do some morning stretches on it. Comfy in terms of cushion. It is easy to clean so far. Took a few days on the opposite side to relax and lay flat.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shans19 from Nice and big This mat is so soft, and nice and big. Perfect for soft landings as my daughter just leaned how to sit up on her own, so there have been some tumbles. We used to have a puzzle mat, but it was so dense. This is so cushioned and it's nice for me to sit on when I'm on the ground with her.
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by kLui from Best mat! Switched a rug out for this mat, what a difference! Easier to clean and super soft! Hubby uses it as a exercise mat and easy on the back and knees when playing with the kids. My kids are older (5 & 9) and still love the track design.
Date published: 2020-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alicia25 from Love! Love! Love! I bought this a few months and absolutely love it! The simple design doesn’t clash with my home decor! I would highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2020-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from So soft So nice So happy with it. My 4 month and 4 year old both love it. Such great quality and looks great in the house.
Date published: 2020-07-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by YolieY from Disappointed This mat has strong plastic/chemical smell. Hope it is safe for the baby as introduced.
Date published: 2020-07-21