Tired of dirty cleaning cloth smell? Banish the ick but keep the clean with Mabu 3-pack Cleaning Cloths. These unique, multi-use cleaning cloths are made from viscose rayon, an all-natural wood fiber that's strong, durable and machine washable. Compared against normal microfiber cloths, Mabu's cloths rinse free of bacteria with normal tap water. So, say so long to spreading stink and say hello to soft, absorbent cleaning. Each cloth measures approx. 11-1/2"L x 11-1/2"W
When you choose to go green and natural, you are not choosing to compromise quality and performance. Check out this list of our favourite green and natural cleaners found on our blog, The Well!
- 8 open-weave layers are cleverly engineered so bacteria, particles and debris rinse away easily. Cloths rinse out fresh each time with tap water, so there is no foul smell common to typical cloths
- Absorbent and tough, yet soft - Once you rinse out the vegetable starch stiffener, it will be difficult to believe your soft, thick, absorbent Mabu is made from wood
- In 3 different trim colors (yellow, orange and green) - color-code your separate cloth uses
- Made of natural 100% wood pulp fiber (viscose rayon)
- Machine wash warm, air dry
Similar Cloths, Wipes, Gloves & Mops
Rachel: a few months ago
Nice cloths which do a great job or wiping up messes and spills. Use them in the kitchen and the bathroom and they work great. Haven't washed them in the machine yet, but hoping they get softer and more awesome as other reviewers have stated. They really Do. Not. Smell. Which is awesome and the reason I bought them!!!
Michele: a few months ago
One cloth frayed the first time I washed it. Food particles get stuck in the weave, especially chia seeds, have to pick them out every day. They smelled bad after 2 days no matter how much water I wrung out or where I hung them to dry. Maybe a good dusting cloth but not dishes.
Vanessa: a few months ago
My new favourite cleaning product! LOVE this as an alternative to paper towels. I bought three to try and have been happy with them over the past few months. They do shrink a bit in the wash but stretch back out when wet. I have one in the bathroom and a couple in the kitchen. I will definitely be getting more! A great investment, both financially and for the environment!