Tired of dirty cleaning cloth smell? Banish the ick but keep the clean with Mabu 3-pack Cleaning Cloths. These unique, multi-use cleaning cloths are made from viscose rayon, an all-natural wood fiber that's strong, durable and machine washable. Compared against normal microfiber cloths, Mabu's cloths rinse free of bacteria with normal tap water. So, say so long to spreading stink and say hello to soft, absorbent cleaning. Each cloth measures approx. 11-1/2"L x 11-1/2"W
When you choose to go green and natural, you are not choosing to compromise quality and performance. Check out this list of our favourite green and natural cleaners found on our blog, The Well!
- 8 open-weave layers are cleverly engineered so bacteria, particles and debris rinse away easily. Cloths rinse out fresh each time with tap water, so there is no foul smell common to typical cloths
- Absorbent and tough, yet soft - Once you rinse out the vegetable starch stiffener, it will be difficult to believe your soft, thick, absorbent Mabu is made from wood
- In 3 different trim colors (yellow, orange and green) - color-code your separate cloth uses
- Made of natural 100% wood pulp fiber (viscose rayon)
- Machine wash warm, air dry
Similar Cloths, Wipes, Gloves & Mops
Jeff: a few months ago
Big fan of these cloths for sure. They last a long time and don't tend to smell like others we've tried. Great absorbency for wiping up spills. Not sure if its recommended but we do machine wash them when they get stained with good results. When they start to get holes they will trap stuff...at that point we designate them as floor rags. Best kitchen cloths I've used.
Rachel: a few months ago
Nice cloths which do a great job or wiping up messes and spills. Use them in the kitchen and the bathroom and they work great. Haven't washed them in the machine yet, but hoping they get softer and more awesome as other reviewers have stated. They really Do. Not. Smell. Which is awesome and the reason I bought them!!!