Tri-Layer Technology offers an optimal combination of grip, durability, comfort, and performance:
- Top Layer: Natural sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Layer: Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a
heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Layer: Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent
loft for your practice! Discoloration can be a by-product of natural
- 7.0 lbs; 71” x 26”; 5 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% latex free; safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Jackie: about a year ago
The second I started using this mat, I knew it was a top tier product! Practicing Yoga, Piyo, and Pilates, and usually dripping sweat by the end of class, I was needing a mat with superior grip... and that's exactly what I got. The only slightly negative thought I have about this mat is it has a very strong rubber odour. To be fair, I'd think most mats stink, so I take it with a grain of salt.
Dee: more than a year ago
I spent a lot of time trying to decide between the Manduka Black Mat Pro and this Eko Mat. After checking out reviews and videos, I finally settled on this one. What a great mat! It has good grip and cushioning and definitely feels high quality. It does need to be aired out for a few days initially as it has a strong rubber odour. Love the colour too!
Kimberly: more than a year ago
I absolutely LOVE this mat!! It's thick enough to cushion knees, elbows and other pressure points but firm enough to still hold poses without risk of injury. It's got great grip and is bigger than my previous yoga mat. The only "caution" is that it is very heavy so travelling with it would be challenging. Also got an amazing price through Well because they are not cheap mats. Highly recommend it!!