- 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Liz: more than a year ago
I used this mat for the first time today. I really like it. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have had to put gym mats under my previous yoga mat in order to have extra cushioning for my joints, but this one works well without the gym mat. I like the larger size (85") as a fan of personal space in a crowded class. I also love the colour. It is darker than the pictures, which is what I wanted. Other reviews I've read complain that the mat is slippery. I found it had a way better grip than my previous mat, although I was not in a hot yoga class.