Motherease® biodegradable diaper liners come with 50 quarter folded easy to use perforated sheets. They contain no latex or binders, only 100% bonded cellulose wood pulp and are kind and gentle to skin.
These custom made, very soft paper liners cover the width of Motherease diapers helping ensure ‘messy movements’ stay within the liner and off of the diaper making clean up a breeze.
- Package of 50 - Individual sheet size 9” wide x 12” long for ample diaper coverage
- Flushable or compostable
- Non-Chlorine bleached and kind to skin
- Contains no latex or binders
Directions For Use:
- Place one sheet into the diaper next to baby's skin. Do not fold the liner. Close the diaper and cover ensuring liner is tucked inside.
- For newborns and small babies liner can be cut in half
- Upon changing the diaper use the liner to help clean and remove any excess feces
- Flush or compost
- Wet liners can be disposed of in the garbage
- Flush one liner at a time
Similar Cloth Diapers
Other Motherease Products
Stacey: more than a year ago
Wouldn`t want to cloth diaper without these liners! The only liner I have found yet that is large enough to actually `catch`a toddler poo. For infant diapers, just cut them in half. Strong and doesn`t bunch too easily. The only reason for 4 stars - they aren`t very soft to the touch, and I`m not sure yet if they are irritating baby`s bottom.
Colette: more than a year ago
While these liners do keep poop off the diapers and save many messes, I find them much too large and end up having to cut them each in half. Also, after reading reviews that others find them too harsh on babies' bottoms, I find my daughter now has a rash since starting using these liners. I do not think I will use again. I have used Bummis liners in the past and never had any issues with those.