One Size Cloth Diapers, fit from newborn to toilet training. This amazing terry cloth diaper actually grows with your child! Soft rib-knit binding covers the elastic at waist and leg openings. The strategically placed snaps are easily manipulated to accommodate your baby's growing needs, and are reinforced to ensure that they never pull out of the cloth diaper. The lightly brushed terry provides your baby with a wonderful, comfortable and beautifully-fitting garment.
Stretchy Cotton Terry diaper with a specially knit Stay Dry fabric sewn to the inside. The high tech fabric quickly wicks away moisture leaving baby's skin dry to the touch. This lightweight, 100% polyester fabric helps prevent diaper rash, reduces staining and rinses easily.
Size: 8.5lbs to 25lbs
Wash Care Instructions
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
Very soft, but very thick. My baby wore it just once so far. I'm concerned if it's too hot for babies in summer. I'll wait till the weather is cooler for my baby to put it on.
I've been using Motherease diapers since my son was a newborn and can't say enough good things about these cloth diapers! I've literally tried a dozen other brands and these are the preferred diapers by both my son and I... by FAR. Don't be intimated - cloth are much simpler to use than one would think. Great to speed up the potty training process as well.