Mountain Buggy Freerider Orange
Description & Features
- Simplicity with its clever dual functionality! Go from stroller board to scooter fun, with ease by the innovative two mode rear wheel system - you can simply turn the rear wheel into the fixed position for scooter mode, or turn for the 360 degree swivel that provides great manoeuvrability for when attached to the back of a
- Light up wheels! A small magnetic power generator activates 3 lights in the wheels, allowing a blur of blue, green and red, to glow when in motion - kids will love this feature!
- Longevity for your child! With an adjustable handlebar that houses four height options, from 68cm/ 26in to 90cm/ 35in, freerider can also take up to 50kg/ 110lb of weight as a scooter! (20kg/ 44lbs as a stroller board)
- Control and stability! The superior manoeuvrability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel break, and the the grip pad on the freerider deck provides an anti-slip surface, allowing your child to find their balance and directional control at once!
- Four fantastic unisex colour options for your little ones – orange, lime, yellow and black!
With one universal connector included in the box, this enables freerider to fit on:
- Mountain Buggy - nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain,
- cosmopolitan, duet
- phil&teds - navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart (2016+), smart lux
- Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS
- Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo
- Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.