- Natural starches: Tapioca and Arrowroot powder absorb excess sebum without leaving the hair dull
- Clays: Bentonite, Moroccan Lava and French Green clays dry, and cleanse the scalp while adding volume & texture without leaving a chalky finish
- Yucca root powder helps fight itchiness and dryness of the scalp
- Light scent of white grapefruit, bergamont and ylang ylang invigorates, soothes, increases mental clarity, and balances sebum production
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulphates (SLS/SLES), synthetic fragrance or dyes, Silicones, or Phthalates
To use: Open spout slightly. Separate hair in sections, apply directly by tapping the spout gently onto your scalp and roots. Blend. Brush. Get on with your day.
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Bentonite, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract, Moroccan Lava Clay, Illite, Carica (papaya) fruit extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo), Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
Amy: a few months ago
Only thing I don't like about this stuff is if I put it on too thick it looks like a big white patch. I was originally worried about spending so much on dry shampoo, but even when you apply a lot it barely makes a dent on the bottle! Smells pretty good too, would definitely recommend.
Brandie: a few months ago
I was looking for a natural dry shampoo in replacement of the aerosol cans that you usually find. I decided to try this product and I'm really happy I did. I have medium brown hair that is fine and gets greasy second day after wash. I used to wash my hair every other day but now while using this dry shampoo I can go 4 days without washing my hair. It definitely leaves a white residue but I just try to keep it all hidden under the layers instead of putting it on the front and middle part where its visible. I will buy this product again!
emma: a few months ago
To me, this is just like any other dry shampoo powder. It is a little whitening and I'm not a fan of the scent, though the ingredients are incredible. It definitely does work though, it soaks up grease and sweat right away, but I'm not sure if I'd spend the money on this again. Basically works the same as corn starch