How it works: Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover goes to work quickly to break down tough stains and odors. The bio-enzymatic formula specifically reacts to organic stain and odor matter and works to eliminate any traces—unlike other products that may simply mask stains and odors. Because of this reaction, it is important that Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover is allowed to dry naturally (sometimes taking up to two weeks) and that it reaches all of the stain, including carpet pads and subfloors where the stain and odor can spread far beyond what is visible.
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.
Ingredients: Water, Nature's Bio-Enzymatic Blend, Oxygen Boosters, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural Citrus Scent