Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Stain & Residue Eliminator
- Non toxic
- Shake well.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use on those surfaces.
- Always use at full strength.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that could become impossible to remove.
- Not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
- Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth
- For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush
- If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer
- For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor.This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, this means that Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer did not reach ALL the odour-causing material. Pinpoint odour source and repeat cleaning process