Use SinuFlo Ready Rinse to alleviate:
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
- 1 SINUFLO READY RINSE Bottle (240 mL) with Premixed Saline Solution
- 1 SINUS RINSE Nasal Irrigation Black Cap and Tube
- 2 SINUS RINSE Refill Packets
- Step 1: Please wash your hands. Remove cap and safety seal from bottle. You may warm the solution in a microwave. We recommend that you warm it in increments of five seconds. This is to avoid excessive heating of the water and damage to the device or scalding your nasal passage.
- Step 2: Assemble black dome cap and tube, then tighten the cap and tube on the bottle securely.
- Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head straight down. Keeping your mouth open without holding your breath, place cap snugly against your nasal passage and SQUEEZE BOTTLE GENTLY until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nasal passage or from your mouth. Keep squeezing the bottle GENTLY until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL/2oz to 120 mL/4oz) of the bottle is used for a proper rinse. Do not swallow the solution.
- Step 4: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice prior to blowing the nose as this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area (the area at the back of your nasal passage). Some solution will reach the back of the throat, so please spit it out. To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head to the opposite side of the nasal passage that you just rinsed. Now repeat steps 2 & 3 for your other nasal passage.
Ingredients: Purified Water, USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher) to make buffered saline solution. Benzalkonium Chloride as a preservative.