New Chapter Wholemega Prenatal
Description & Features
Finding a fish oil that is rich in Omegas is a great way to support a healthy pregnancy. While there are many “purified” fish oils on the shelf today, choosing one that is naturally pure like wild Alaskan salmon oil is ideal for mother and baby. Wild salmon oil is an excellent source of whole-food DHA that is important during pregnancy and through the first year of life.
Emerging research also suggests that other Omega fats, including whole food EPA and Arachidonic Acid, play an important role in delivering this critical DHA to the fetus and in promoting a healthy pregnancy. Fish oil also helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children.
New Chapter proudly offers you and your baby a naturally pure, whole-food approach to fish oil and an alternative to the fractionated, high-heat processed, and “purified” oils on the market today. Wholemega Prenatal is omega-rich salmon oil delivering whole Omegas—including whole-food DHA—to help develop baby’s eyes and brain. Because Wholemega Prenatal is natural salmon oil, it contains a balance of vital Omegas, often referred to as “good fats.” These good fats serve to nourish brain, nerves, and eye tissues.
- 100% Sustainably Wild-Caught Salmon
- NON GMO Project Verified
Serving size 1 Capsule
Amount per 1 Capsule
- Fish oil (Salmonids) 500 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 45 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 55 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Octadecatetraenoic Acid; Docosapentaenoic Acid; Linolenic Acid; Heneicosapentaenoic Acid; Eicosatrienoic Acid) 30 mg
- Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid; Arachidonic Acid; Eicosadienoic Acid) 15 mg
- Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids 23.75 mg
- Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid; Gadoleic Acid; Erucic Acid; Nervonic Acid) 75 mg
- Other Omega Fatty Acids 136.25 mg
- Astaxanthin (naturally occurring – Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil) 1.25 mcg
- Vitamin D3 [25 IU] (naturally occurring – Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil) 0.625 mcg
Naturally gluten free.
100% Sustainably Wild-Caught Salmon