NOW Foods Magnesium Citrate 167 mg
120 Veg Capsules
A critical component used in energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization Magnesium is a mineral that the body needs in almost every one of its processes. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
- Helps in tissue formation and to maintain bones, teeth and proper muscle function.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Helps in tissue formation and helps to maintain proper muscle function
- NOW Magnesium Citrate veg capsules are a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Ingredients (each capsule contains): Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) ....167 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Veg Capsule (Hypromellose, water), Silica,
Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
No Information Provided
Other NOW Foods Products
No reviews so far