NOW Sports MCT Oil offers the highest quality MCT Oil at affordable prices. MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are fats that are naturally derived from coconut/palm kernel oil that is sustainably sourced to protect our planet and preserve native wildlife habitats. MCT Oil has naturally occurring fatty acids Caprylic Acid (C8:0) and Capric Acid (C10:0). MCT’s are more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats, as they require lower amounts of enzymes and bile acids for intestinal absorption. MCT’s are metabolized very quickly in the liver and are reported to encourage energy expenditure, and not fat storage. It is packaged in glass bottles to maintain stability and avoid any leachate that can occur when the oil is packaged in plastic due to MCT’s solvent properties. MCT Oil may be substituted for other liquid fats in all cooking and baking applications. Features:
- Source of Medium-Chain Fatty Acids which support energy production in the body at a cellular level (ATP).
- To be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity to help in weight management.
- Weight Management Formula
- 100% Pure Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Superior glass packaging vs. plastic - no leaching
Adult Dosage: Take 1 tablespoon daily with food. Storage Guidance: Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in a tightly sealed original container. After opening, product can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature.Ingredients:
Each 1 level tablespoon (15mL) contains: MCT Oil (from coconut/ palm kernel oil) 14 gNon-Medicinal Ingredients:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. MCT Oil may cause GI upset.