- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve the pain of minor burns, scalds or sunburns
- Helps soothe sensations of pain, burning, pricking, stinging and inflammation
- Alleviates redness
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
Directions: Adults and children (0 years and up): flush area with cool water for 3 to 5 minutes. Apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed.For first degree burns only (redness, minor swelling, without blisters). Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. External use only.
Medicinal Ingredients: Belladonna 3X, Calendula officinalis MT, Cantharis 3X, Hamamelis vVirginiana MT, Plantago major 1X, Plantago major 3X, Urtica urens 3X.
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use for burns on the face, hands, groin, feet or those on major joints (ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders or spine), burns larger than 5-8 cm in diameter, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.