Beyond Any Other Dried Grass Juice Powder
Once harvested, many wheat grass products are dehydrated and ground into a powder. This is not ideal. Young sprouted grasses need to be juiced for optimal digestion and assimilation of phytonutrients. Since humans do not produce the enzyme cellulase, efficient digestion of the fibers of the grass (cellulose) is not possible. Juicing releases the vital nutrition from the cellular structure and makes the plant’s potent life force accessible.
Truly Raw Juice Powder
Once harvested and juiced, we utilize a proprietary low temperature drying technology to retain the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients as well as to retain the vibrant, live taste that fresh grass juice is known for. The temperature in the drying process never exceeds 41 degrees Celsius/ 106 degrees Fahrenheit. The drying process creates less heat degradation of vital nutrition compared to freeze drying and refractance window drying. Testing for unstable heat sensitive marker nutrients such as chlorophyll and enzymes is conducted to ensure that the grass juice powders retain their vital life force.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Certified Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- An Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- An Excellent Source of Vitamin K
- Delicious, Smooth Taste
- High Vibrancy Instant Greens
- Dissolves Easily in Water
- No Dehydrated Whole Grass Powder
- 100% Juiced For Optimal Digestion and Assimilation
- No Grass Fillers • Truly Raw – Below 41 degrees C/106 degrees F
- Outdoor Grown in Natural Sunlight in ancient, mineral rich soil beds
- No added whole grass fillers, flavors, sugars, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or flowing agents
Use: Mix up to 1 tablespoon (1-3 teaspoons) of Organic Traditions Wheat Grass
Juice Powder into 8-16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, smoothies
or any recipe that you want to boost with vibrant green nutrition. For
those new to wheat grass juice powder, begin with 1 teaspoon daily and
increase to 3 teaspoons per day either in divided doses or at one time
as 1 tablespoon depending on how green you prefer your beverage to be.
Make pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder (Triticum aestivum)