- Dries faster - in less than 8 minutes
- Lasts longer - over a week
- Innovative Smudge-Fixing Technology allows the formula to remain elastic and flex with the nail, making smudges and chips a thing of the past
- Applies easily and removes like a polish
- New Custom 600 Bristle Count Brush Technology and Gripper Cap provide precise application and even coverage on the nail
- Delivers a high shine finish
How Does it Work?
Step 1 Flexible Colour: Begin by performing a dry manicure. Lightly buff nails and clean nail surface with alcohol. Apply an even coat of EPIX Flexible Color to all ten nails. Apply a second coat for full coverage.
Step 2 Flexible Sealcoat: Finish with 1 coat of EPIX Flexible Sealcoat to seal in color and shine. For extended wear, reapply Sealcoat after three days.
* Smudges will continue to self-repair until the Flexible Color is fully dry.
Similar Nail Polish & Nailcare
Other Orly Products
Moira: more than a year ago
This polish (along with base and top coats) has amazing longevity!!!
On toenails (just polish colour Step 2: Flexible Sealcoat), lasted over a month.
On fingernails (added Bonder basecoat this time Sealcoat), still doing amazingly well on 4th day - can't see any chips at all.