Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of Pampers' chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.
- The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced™ are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
- Pampers Aqua Pure™ Wipes are made made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
- Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
- Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
Warning: to avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Caution: this is not a toy. Do not allow children to push fingers or hand through opening.