Keep your growing child safe with the Viaggio HBB 120. The newest addition to the Viaggio family, the HBB 120 can comfortably seat a child from 40 to 120 pounds. Equipped with back support and total Side Impact Protection to ensure a safer ride.
The Viaggio HBB 120 is equipped with total Side Impact Protection (SIP), keeping your child safe in the event of an accident. Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) can be found in the headrest and seat cushion, providing increased protection and comfort. LATCH connectors have been added to the Viaggio HBB 120 for additional stability and to keep the booster seat in place when not in use.
- Head panel adjusts easily in 6 vertical positions, even while child is in the seat
- EPS Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam in head panel protects the child's head from impact forces
- Multi-position backrest and adjustable seat provide additional comfort on long journeys
- Includes LATCH connectors that attach to vehicle, keeping the booster seat secure when not in use
- The Viaggio HBB 120 is used forward facing from 40 - 120 pounds with a maximum height of 57”
- The backrest on the Viaggio HBB 120 can be removed for easier travel and transport. (Please Note: The backrest provides the best protection for your child's head and shoulders in a side collision.)
- The booster seat comes with a pull-out cup holder on each side
- Stylish upholstery and colors that add elegance to any vehicle
- Innovative microfiber fabric on seat is breathable and absorbs moisture -- keeping the child cool and comfortable
- The plush padding of the booster seat keeps child comfortable and secure.
- Made in Italy
- Model # IMVI01CA35DX13DP53
Additional views shown in a different colour
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Peg Perego products are excluded from all coupons and promotions.
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Peg Perego Products
Nicole: more than a year ago
I ordered this seat recently. On the plus side, it was easy to assemble and to latch into our car. My son finds it very comfortable, particularly the head rest, which allows him to comfortably nap in the car without his head and neck bobbing around. On the minus side, the shoulder strap guide tends to grip the seat belt strap a bit tight, so that you end up with a lot of slack that you have feed back into the mechanism each time you want to do the belt up again. This is a bit of a pain, but overall this is a good seat.
Most of all, I was really impressed with how quickly well.ca processed the order and shipped the seat to us, especially given the size of the seat. This has been my experience in the past and I was equally impressed this time.