Pepcid Complete Chewable Mint Tablets
PEPCID COMPLETE Chewable Mint Tablets work quickly to deliver
long-lasting relief from daytime and nighttime heartburn, acid
indigestion, and upset or sour stomach. These tablets contain the
fast-acting antacids calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide to
neutralize acid on contact, as well as famotidine, the long-lasting acid
reducer to control stomach acid production for up to 12 hours. It is
the first and only non-prescription heartburn reliever to combine speed
and duration in a single chewable tablet. This dual-action formula works
to reduce-and-neutralize acid. Only one tablet is needed for quick,
long-lasting relief. The chewable mint-flavoured tablets are available
in 25-count and 50-count bottles.
- Relieves and prevents heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset or sour stomach
- Controls stomach acid production for up to 12 hours
- Acid reducer famotidine
- Antacids calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
- Chewable mint-flavoured tablets
Medicinal Ingredients: Each
tablet of PEPCID COMPLETE contains 10 mg of famotidine, 800 mg of
calcium carbonate, and 165 mg of magnesium hydroxide. Each tablet
provides 320 mg of elemental calcium and 69 mg of elemental magnesium.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose acetate, crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavours, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, PROSWEET Powder (contains corn starch), sucralose.
Caution: This medicine may not be suitable for some people. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using if you:
- Are allergic to any component of this product or have had an allergic reaction to another product that contains an acid reducer.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have difficulty swallowing, or persistent abdominal discomfort (stomach pains).
- Have severe kidney disease or any other severe illnesses.
- Are over 40 and you are experiencing new or recently changed symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
- Are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] (because these medicines may be causing your symptoms).
- Have a previous history of ulcer disease complications.
- Are experiencing unintended weight loss in association with your symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
COMPLETE is generally well tolerated. Should any unusual symptoms
occur, consult a doctor right away. Keep out of reach of children. In
case of overdose, get medical help immediately or contact a Poison
Control Centre right away.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C). Protect form moisture.
Do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken.
Chemical Name: Famotidine