Pure Anada Glamour Polish is amazingly long-lasting when applied with the Super Base Coat and Free Top Coat.
Pure Anada Nail Polish is free from the 5 most toxic ingredients found in traditional nail polish.
- 1. Dibutyl Phthalate also known as “plasticizers” are used to prevent chipping and provide sheen. It is a known carcinogen, causes reproductive and thyroid problems, and has also been linked to changes in hormones.
- 2. Formaldehyde is used to harden nails. It is also a known carcinogen, inhaled while evaporating, and causes allergic reactions if it comes into contact with the skin.
- 3. Toluene gives a smooth finish to the nail, helping to keep the color uniform. It is a volatile organic compound, causing irritation to the eyes, lungs, and throat when inhaled, and also affects the central nervous system.
- 4. Formaldehyde Resin isn’t as toxic as formaldehyde, but it is a derivative, and a known allergen.
- 5. Camphor is typically used as a topical treatment for a cold or flu. Think: Vicks Vapo-Rub. Camphor used to be made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree. Today, camphor is chemically manufactured from turpentine oil. In the USA, camphorated oil was removed from the market due to safety concerns. It’s still available in Canada without a prescription. Camphor works to stimulate nerve endings to relieve pain and itching. Ingesting camphor is what can cause serious side effects, even death. Nail biters beware!
Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, 5-Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free
Similar Nail Polish & Nailcare
Other Pure Anada Products
Sosan: about a year ago
My daughter loves having her nails painted so i was looking for something non toxic that actually stays on her nails. I've used other natural brands and they all chip off within the first day and I didn't want her getting that stuff in her mouth either. This stuff works great, lasts well and only needs one coat. Important when the person using it is just 3 and doesn't have a ton of patience.
Jodi: more than a year ago
I bought the hot pink polish and I was surprised by how long this stuff lasts. I used only one coat (and Pure Anada's undercoat), but I feel it lasts longer before chipping/wearing off that the chemical brands I have used. And the fact it does not contain harmful chemicals is a bonus!