Rexall Lice Comb Kit
Description & Features
How to use:
1. Clean hair with Rexall Lice Shampoo or other peidolosis shampoo.
2. Remove tangles with a regular brush or comb. Be sure to disinfect or dispose of after use.
3. Separate hair into small sections.
4. Inspect first section using magnifier. Use tweezers to remove nits.
5. Rake the lice comb forward slowly from the scalp at least three times.
6. Inspect the completed section with magnifier to make sure it is free of lice and nits.
7. Wash the lice comb and tweezers in hot, soapy water. Use the cleaning brush to remove any remains.
8. Repeat this process on remaining sections of hair.
Storage: Do not hold or store magnifier in direct sunlight.
Caution: It is important to use this product as instructed. Do not force snarls from scalp with lice comb. Use care to avoid scratching scalp with narrow tooth design. Wash all products with hot water to prevent the spread of lice. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy.