Rogaine is the #1 Dermatologist recommended brand, clinically proven to reduce hair loss, revitalize hair follicles and regrow hair. The active ingredient reactivates the hair growth cycle and stimulates regrowth to help men regrow hair. Goes on easily, dries quickly.
Directions: Apply one-half (1/2) capful twice a day to the scalp in the area of hair loss. Massage into a dry scalp with fingers, then wash hands. Do not exceed 2 doses of one-half capful within 24 hours. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep hair regrowth, or loss will begin again. In the first 2-6 weeks, it is normal to shed your thin, older hairs (the ones you don't want) to make room for new growth. However, if shedding persists for longer than a 2 week duration, stop using ROGAINE Foam 5% and see your doctor. Hair takes time to grow, so it may take time to see your hair loss improvement. Every guy is different -- usually you must use ROGAINE® FOAM 5% for at least 4 months, before you can really see the results.
- For external use only
- For use by men ages 18-65 years
- Extremely flammable - avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
Do not use if:
- You have treated or untreated high blood pressure
- Baldness due to male pattern baldness
- Any condition that affects your scalp such as redness, inflammation, irritation, pain on touching, sunburn, or psoriasis, a shaved scalp or broken skin on the scalp
- Any kind of dressing or bandage or other topical medication on your scalp for any skin scalp problems
- Temporary hair loss as a result of taking certain medications (cancer chemotherapy) or having certain disease state or nutritional problems, as well as poor grooming habits
- An allergic reaction (hypersensitivity) to minoxidil or any other ingredients
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Non-medicinal Ingredients: butylhydroxytoluene (BHT), ceyl alcohol, citric acid, anhydrous, glycerol anhydrous, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propellant Aeropin 70 (propane, butane, isobutane), puriifed water, SD alcohol 40B, stearyl alcohol.
Similar Hair Regrowth, Loss & Vitamins
Alex: about a year ago
I have been using Rogaine foam for men, 5% minoxidil, for almost a year already. It hasn't really done much, and as you note above is very costly to purchase a supply for 3 months. Thus, with that being said, you will notice a regrowth of some baby hairs, but truthfully this and any other natural alternatives cannot restore all of your hair back. I have been using this and finasteride, until recent I stopped using finasteride after 8-9 months of use. If you stop using Rogaine you will lose all the hair you grew back and a few more.
Minoxidil.ca: more than a year ago
This will work if you are patient. I kept on losing my hair until I tried Rogaine. It was the only thing that saved me from losing most of my hair. I was hesitant to use this at first and did not see signs of regrowth until 3 months. I kept on using this product and all my hair grew back in. I can only suggest you try this, I know how hard it is to look in the mirror everyday and see more and more hair loss. Using Rogaine Minoxidil 5% Foam brought not only back my hair but my self confidence.