- Powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes heart, digestive, & mucosal health
- Sustainable plant sourced Omega 7
- USDA Organic Certified, non-GMO
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Can be taken internally & applied topically (dilute with carrier oil or into favourite serum/moisturizer)
- 100% pure – no carrier oils or fillers
Ingredients: USDA Organic Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil
Directions: Ingest up to ½ tsp. per day. To use topically add a couple drops to your favourite serum, moisturizer, or carrier oil.
Made in Canada, Gluten Free, Natural, Vegan, Soy Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, & Organic
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other SBT Products
Tara: more than a year ago
A fantastic oil! Do not use straight on skin, as the orange/red pigment from the berries will stain or cause unwanted colouring. I use it in honemade cosmetic recipes and find a little goes a long way, while providing a great result. Also is great in homemade lip balms- provides great nourishment and a hint of colour.
Amanda: more than a year ago
A drop or two added to your moisturiser at night helps heal acne, but there's a bit of a problem with the colour of the oil-you look a bit jaundiced, and, if used too many days in a row, you can still notice it in the morning. I've used other seabuckthorn oils that weren't as dark, which would be a better choice for the face.