This dish soap removes 100% of dried-on foods in a standardized lab test, and Seventh Generation's formulas are not toxic to you and are biodegradable.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
- Natural Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Non-toxic, biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
- 100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate and caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agents), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), magnesium chloride and sodium chloride (mineral viscosity modifiers), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
Similar Dish Soap
Other Seventh Generation Products
Penny: a few months ago
Love this dish soap. I have been using blue Dawn to hand wash my 4 cats bowls 3 times a day as well in homemade cleaning products. Thought I would give this a try because of it being fragrance free & Non-toxic. It suds up just as well as Dawn and cleans great. Nice to know the cats dishes don’t have any reisidue left on them or any fragrance, as well as my cleaning products.