SISU Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C
SISU Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C is for the relief of cold and flu symptoms and of upper respiratory tract infection.
- Ester-C is a unique, non-acidic and easier to digest form of vitamin C clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) protects lungs against respiratory infection and reduces phlegm and symptoms of chronic bronchitis
- The natural sulphur content of NAC is what gives the product its distinctive odour
- Andrographis is an anti-inflammatory herb that stimulates the immune system and helps against cold and flu symptoms including sore throat
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
- Fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate)...300 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate; Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) leaf extract...200 mg - standardized to contain 10% andrographolides; N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)...200 mg; Purple coneflower extract (Echinacea purpurea) (aerial parts/root) 4:1...60 mg - equivalent to 240 mg of purple coneflower; Narrow-leaf echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 5:1 extract...45 mg - equivalent to 225 mg of narrow-leaf echinacea, standardized to contain 4% echinacosides
- Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Coating: hypromellose
No Information Provided
Similar Immune Support
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katie from This stuff is literally the cure for the common cold Someone recommended me this product a year and a half ago when I was sick and I literally haven't gotten a cold since then. Any time I start feeling like I'm coming down with something I take two tablets with each meal for a couple days and it goes away. It also cures you if you're already smack dab in the middle of a cold. It's pricey but SO WORTH IT.
Date published: 2020-01-09