SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable
Description & Features
SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Chewable tablets
- All-natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tab) Vitamin C...250 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
- Non-Medicinal: stevia leaf powder, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, guar gum, strearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable). Plus natural flavours (raspberry, black raspberry).
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin C
Other SISU Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by MamaT from Ingredient change? I really liked these because of the ingredients, no added sugar, only stevia. My last purchase tasted different. I believe the ingredients changed. Not liking that they have dextrose and fructose added. I will no longer buy these. Disappointed!
Date published: 2021-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diana 123 from Good for you, taste great! I already know Sisu is known for its professional-grade quality, but didn't realize they also make flavours for the kids vitamins taste so great! My kid and I both loves this flavour!
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jessica from These are quite large, one child likes them and the other loathes the taste. Perhaps I’ll try a different flavour.
Date published: 2021-03-01