SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable
Description & Features
SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Chewable tablets
- All-natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tab) Vitamin C...250 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
- Non-Medicinal: stevia leaf powder, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, guar gum, strearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable). Plus natural flavours (orange, citrus punch), turmeric extract, beet root powder.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin C
Other SISU Products
Rated 3 out of 5 by as2ae from Disappointed in "new shape" My kids are VERY disappointed that the "new shape" is now a boring circle. They LOVED the star shape with the smiley face. This was the opposite of an improvement.
Date published: 2020-05-27