SISU Selenium Plus
Description & Features
SISU Selenium Plus is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps to prevent selenium deficiency.
- A mineral antioxidant that supports the body’s natural antioxidant activity
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid for a more rapid absorption
- Supports immune system health
- Helps prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions
- High potency selenium in the methionine form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Selenium (Selenomethionine)...200 mcg
- Non-Medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule Shell: gelatin
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Heather from Good quality but stinks This seems like a good quality supplement, small and easy to swallow. I take it to support my thyroid but whew does it smell bad. Kind of makes me gag but I suppose that likely means it's very potent and therefore a better product. I hope. Ha!
Date published: 2020-08-08