- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for an accelerated absorption
- Vitamin B12 levels may be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
- Fast-dissolving sublingual tablet that can be chewed or swallowed
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...1,000 mcg
- Non-medicinal: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium.
Similar Vitamin B
Other SISU Products
Julia: more than a year ago
Great vitamin B12 for reasonable price. It might not be the cheapest, but at least this product contains methylcobalamine, which is better absorbed by the body than cyanocobalamin that other brands use. That's why the other brands may be cheaper. I also love the fact that these are to be taken sublingual, since I have some digestive issues that might decrease the amount of B12 absorbtion. The tablets are tiny and absorb quickly.
Arlene: more than a year ago
I am extremely pleased with the SISU B12. Easy to dissolve under your tongue. I was very low in b12 and have trouble getting regular shots. I have been taking 3-5 tablets a day and after 3 weeks my balance and walking is better, I can think clearer, and my energy is returning.
SISU is a quality brand you can depend on.