SISU Zinc Citrate
SISU Zinc Citrate is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold
- Supports the immune system
- Helps slow the progression of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene
- Improves skin health and helps clear acne
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health
- Plays an important role in metabolism of blood sugar
- High-potency zinc in the citrate form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per cap) Zinc (Zinc citrate)...30 mg
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule Shell: hypromellose
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by zofia from Different ingredients The one I got has a different ingredients list than the one you advertise :/ Additionally it has stearic acid which is not described on the website. Disappointing.
Date published: 2020-11-20