- Antiseptic Properties
- Anti inflammatory properties
- Heals and prevents acne
- Bactericidal & fungicidal properties
- Certified Organic
- Always make sure the serum is well shaken before applying, so that all the key ingredients are present in each application
- After cleansing with the Skin Essence Pure or Fresh Facial Cleanser, massage the Light facial moisturizer into the skin for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes before applying makeup
Ingrédients: Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Kukui*, Extrait d’Orange Sucrée*, Eucalyptus*, Lavande*, Chaux*, Géranium*, Galbanum*, Citronnelle*, Vitamine-E, Huile d’Arbre a Thé*
Similar Facial Serums
Other Skin Essence Organics Products
Kim: a few months ago
I am very happy to have found this product for my sensitive, combination skin. I use it each morning and enjoy the nice, uplifting, light, slightly lemongrass-y fragrance. It absorbs well and makes foundation (either cream or mineral powder) go on nice and evenly. I've repurchased and will keep using it. I found the Soothe oil good to use at night but the more "earthy" (like pine trees or something) smell is not nearly as pleasant to me as that of the Light oil so I am now going to try the Nourish oil at bedtime when the Soothe is used up.
Nadine: about a year ago
I've been using this serum for about 3 weeks and I like it so far. It makes my skin feel healthy and I definitely see the anti-inflammatory properties at work (less redness, faster healing acne). Just give it a minute or two before applying makeup and it really isn't greasy.
It hasn't miraculously made my hormonal acne disappear, but I am excited to see if it brings some healing as I keep using it.
Vanessa: about a year ago
This is the only moisturizer my husband has ever agreed to use on his face. He loves it. I occasionally use it to (I normally use the sensitive one). It has a lovely, subtle scent and absorbs quickly. Non-greasy after 2-5 minutes of application. Good, light hydration. When he goes without moisturizer, I can tell right away.