It includes 20 developmental activities: sound-activated dancing fox, pull-string peekaboo owl that hoots, hanging hedgehog musical teether and more!
- Ages 0+
- Use it three ways: on back, tummy time and sitting up
- Two-position arch for overhead and seated play
- Soft mat with crinkle flaps
- Insert your smartphone behind the mirror to take baby photos or video chat with grandma
- Includes tummy time pillow
- Coordinates with Explore & More collection
- Three AAA batteries required (not included)
- BPA-free, PVC-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 38l x 38w x 20h; (cm): 96l x 96w x 51h
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Other Skip Hop Products
Gabba: about a year ago
Great purchase. It gives me a break during the day while helps with the baby stimulation. She is 3 months old and I love the fact that it will be useful until she turns 12 months or so, as the arc has 2 positions and can be used when babies are seated also.
It helped me with the tummy time, as my baby normally does not enjoy being on her tummy. The cushion for tummy time was an excellent idea. She stays on her tummy for some minutes now, which was recommended by her pediatrician and apparently it's something we should do every day to help with the development of the babie's muscles.
Size is right, as I personally want my baby to have enough space to roll, as she stars to develop her mobility.