The light up baby gym features black and white graphics with bold colors to stimulate baby’s sight as he or she grows to view a rainbow of colour. The unique, interactive arches play upbeat music along with two light modes: tracking for baby to follow and an amazing light show. This musical baby gym even has fun sounds as baby bats at the four hanging soft toys. Plus, bright and colourful lights illuminate each window to make learning and development fun.
- Ages 0+
- Three ways to play: overhead play, tummy time, playmat
- Interactive, musical light-up arch with volume control and two light modes: visual tracking for baby to follow and an amazing light show
- 17+ developmental activities
- Bold, high contrast artwork
- Four hanging reversible toys with black and white on one side and bright colours on the other: Kitty with grab rattle rings; Soft car with squeaker and tactile ribbons; Hot air balloon with baby-safe mirror; Dog rattle with ladybug teether
- Three fun sound effects as baby bats at toys
- Colourful mat with iridescent toy loops for tummy time
- Dog shaped tummy time pillow with crinkle ears
- Three AAA batteries required (not included)
- BPA-free, PVC-free, Phthalate-free
- Size: (inches): 36l x 36w x 20h; (cm): 91l x 91w x 51h
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Other Skip Hop Products
Christina: a few months ago
I really had high hopes for this product. The materials themselves are high quality, the mat is soft and brightly colored. It has a really cute and comfy pillow for baby to use on their back or for tummy time. Its excellent developmently for baby to track the lights with their eyes which is the reason I purchased this mat in the first place. Unfortunately, the light feature in the mat stopped working properly or at all after only 1-2 months of light use...on two mats! I thought maybe the first mat was a one off occurance but once the second mat stopped working after an even shorter time, I can only assume the mechanical feature of the product is just not up to par. For a regular play mat? Not worth the $$$ or something I can recommend. If they can work on the light feature, this would be the best mat on the market. Really unfortunate...
Alexis: a few months ago
This is the most amazing play mat I have ever purchased. My 2 month is so entertained by the lights & music as she reaches for the toys. I have a couple of kids & have gone through a few play mats this by far is my fave! We use it on hardwood floors & it is very well padded & includes an adorable support pillow for additional comfort. It also is easy to clean.