The Snappi Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
The benefits of this fastener include:
- SAFER THAN PINS - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- DURABLE - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted!!
- ECONOMICAL – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers
- EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. A snap solution to easier cloth diapering!
Similar Diapering Accessories
Kelly: more than a year ago
Excellent product. Works beautifully with prefolds.
Note to buyers: The loops on the ends of the Snappi's are NOT for pulling or stretching the Snappi. The loops are to cover the "teeth" when the snappi is not in use to prevent injuries. I myself made the same mistake and had the loops break off. The packaging did not indicate this in the directions. I found out by going to the website itself. Happy diapering ; )