St. Francis Herb Farm Wormwood
Description & Features
Features and Benefits:
- Much prized by the ancients and one of the most bitter herbs known
- Expels parasites, particularly pinworm and roundworm
- Tonifies gastrointestinal tract
- Children (2-4 years): 0.1-0.2 mL (2-5 drops); Children (5-9 years): 0.1-0.3 mL (4-10 drops)
- Adolescents (10-14 years): 0.3-0.6 mL (8-20 drops)
- Adults & Adolescents (15 & over): 0.5-1.3 mL (15-40 drops).
Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium, tops)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, certified organic alcohol.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have stomach hyperacidity, obstruction of bile duct, cholangitis. Consult a health care practitioner before use with other medications, as there may be an adverse interaction. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.