Want honest reviews about The Honest Company? Check out this blog with contributions from the Well.ca CMO, Erin, reviewing The Honest Company on The Well!
- Natural 2 in 1, shampoo and body wash
- With natural and organic ingredients that cleanse, moisturize, and nourish
- Jojoba and quinoa proteins strengthen and fortify (with all 8 essential amino acids)
- Organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects
- Chamomile, calendula, and aloe gently soothe and nourish
- Fresh smelling sweet orange vanilla
- Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils, and protect tender skin and delicate hair
- Gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin, eczema, or cradle cap
- Safe for Mom's colour-treated hair
- No harsh chemicals
- Hypoallergenic, Tear-Free, Color-Safe, Vegan, Biodegradable, pH Balanced, Naturally Non-Toxic
Directions: Wet hair and skin with warm water. Gently massage over entire body and scalp, then rinse. Singing is optional, but encouraged.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glycerin, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
*Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
Other The Honest Company Products
Tera: a few months ago
Terrible, this product gave me hives, more concentrated on my head/scalp, behind my ears and neck, lessening where I didn't have as much contact. Had to write a review to WARN people. Previously I never had sensitive scalp, now over a year later I can still not use very many products.
I am not the only one who has had this experience if you care to look into it further.