Please note: Due to the natural nature of this product, it comes with an expiry date of September 2018.
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers
- SPF protection will last for over 80 minutes in water
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick, oval design for comfortable carrying in your front pocket
- Works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens
- Perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. (Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription.)
Application: For children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Ingredients: HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE,
Mineral Based, Non-GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Linda: a few months ago
Ordered this stick thinking it would be bigger as it is for the face and body. Ordered for my 6 year old for ease of application at school. The stick is so small for the cost of this product, I was a bit taken back. I ended up just using it for his face and back of the neck area, if he were to bring it to school and apply everywhere needed it would be done in a week.
It gets very melty in the heat as well.
Won't be buying again.
Lesley: a few months ago
I just started using this sunscreenstick and like it so far! It is very easy to apply and my kids don't fight me when I am applying it. I like the stick form as it is easy to carry around and apply on the go. I will keep using this but I do wish that it came in a higher SPF for when th kids are playing outside during peak sun hours.