- Calcium (Calcium Citrate Malate) 66.6 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate-Malate) 30 mg
- Iron (Iron (II) Bisglycinate)(Ferrochel) 15 mg
- Niacinamide 10 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Bisglycinate) 8.3 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, Calcium Salt ) 4 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride) 1.67 mg
- Manganese (Manganese (II) Bisglycinate) 1.67 mg
- Riboflavin (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium) 1.67 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Bisglycinate) 667 mcg
- Folate (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 333 mcg
- Beta Carotene (499 mcg beta carotene) (1,000 IU) 600 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Vitamin K1 33.3 mcg
- Chromium (Chromium (III) Nicotinate Glycinate) 33.3 mcg
- Biotin 16.7 mcg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 16.7 mcg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum (VI) Bisglycinate) 16.6 mcg
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) (666.67 IU) 201 mcg αTE*
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 67 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol (333.3 IU) 8.3 mcg
- Vitamin E (Alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) (16.7 IU) 11.2 mg αTE*
- Boron (Bororganic Glycine) (Bororganic) 334 mcg
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Microcystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide.
Always read and follow the label.
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking any medications.
For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough drug in this package to seriously harm a child. This product is available in a child proof package. Some people may experience constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are taking a blood-thinning medication.