Vitamins & Supplements Professional Vitamin Shop Vitamins & Multi Vitamins Thorne Research Stress B Complex Vitamin
Thorne Research Stress B Complex Vitamin
Thorne Research is getting a fresh new look so you may receive the package shown above or the following. All ingredients have remained the same.
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential for healthy adrenal, immune, and nerve function. Stress B Complex supplies 225 mg of pantothenic acid and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins to ensure patients get the most bioavailable B-complex available. This formula provides support for those who not only require a good vitamin B-complex but who may also need extra adrenal support.
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 250 mg
- Niacinamide 80 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 40 mg
- Riboflavin (25 mg from Riboflavin and 3.6 mg from Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg from Pyridoxine HCl and 3.4 mg from Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 28.4 mg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Calcium Laurate
- Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamins & Multi Vitamins
Other Thorne Research Products