Vitamins & Supplements Professional Vitamin Shop Vitamins & Multi Vitamins Thorne Research Stress B Complex Vitamin
Thorne Research Stress B Complex Vitamin
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential for healthy adrenal, immune, and nerve function. Stress B Complex supplies 225 mg of pantothenic acid and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins to ensure patients get the most bioavailable B-complex available. This formula provides support for those who not only require a good vitamin B-complex but who may also need extra adrenal support.
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 250 mg
- Niacinamide 80 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 40 mg
- Riboflavin (25 mg from Riboflavin and 3.6 mg from Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg from Pyridoxine HCl and 3.4 mg from Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 28.4 mg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Calcium Laurate
- Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamins & Multi Vitamins
Other Thorne Research Products
Rated 3 out of 5 by sarah from Compared to other Thorne B Complex, this one makes my face break out. I do find the Thorne B Complexes I've tried help with my energy levels. Last time I bought the Basic B complex, and I guess I bought this one this time by accident. With this one, the Stress B, I get really intense pimples on the left side of my face, so I end up having to rip the capsule open and pour some out. With a little bit poured out, this doesn't seem to happen, so maybe there's too much of some B vitamin in here for my body to handle. It's very inconvenient though and they taste awful once opened if the powder gets on the capsule, so I don't take them regularly anymore.
Date published: 2020-08-06