Trust the relief of Tylenol Cold products to relieve your cold symptoms. Tylenol Cold is as effective on colds as Tylenol is on pain. Tylenol Cold is available in daytime and nighttime formulations to give you the trusted relief you need, day or night.
For effective relief of:
- Nasal congestion
- Dry cough
- Aches and pain
Dosage: Adult Use Only (12 years and older): 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not exceed a combined total of 8 Extra Strength Tylenol Cold Daytime or Nighttime tablets per 24 hours.
- Pain reliever: acetaminophen, 500mg
- Cough suppressant: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 10mg
- Nasal decongestant: phenylephrine hydrochloride, 5mg
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:
- have serious kidney or liver disease
- have chronic alcoholism
- have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, chronic lung disease, asthma, or an enlarged prostate gland
- if you are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
- are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal or blister unit is broken. Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from moisture.