A modern amenity tray for the bathroom, part of the JUNIP collection, one of Umbra's two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the global architecture and design firm. The pieces in the JUNIP collection have the weighted look and feel of a traditional apothecary bottle, but with modern lines and finishes. JUNIP features warm and inviting rounded lines, chrome accents and an eye-catching matte white finish. The pieces in the JUNIP collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
Note: Accessories pictured are not included.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the global architecture and design firm, has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better hotel bath accessories that can also be used in the home.
- Slim, chrome amenity tray: A stainless-steel, chrome-finished tray will look great in your bathroom and throughout the house, works well with jewelry, and is made to store the canister, soap dish and phone holder from the JUNIP collection. Measures 11 ½ x 3 x ½ inches.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's holders have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection’s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Chrome tray: The chrome-finish seen on the tray in this collection adds an instant hit of glamour to any space, it ties well with the other pieces in the JUNIP collection as well, thanks to its rounded shape.
Get inspired on how to style the Umbra Junip Tray in your home!