Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
- Powerful papaya enzymes break down dead skin cells to help progressively smooth your skin’s surface and uncover a healthy radiant glow.
- Dermatologist-grade Microderm Crystals at 25%, work to stimulate and exfoliate your skin to help smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and blemishes. Many dermatologists use these same crystals for their microdermabrasion treatments.
- Aloe vera, coconut, panthenol along with a mild cleansing gel keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed and helps soothe the skin during the exfoliation process.
- Skin is instantly brightened and surface feels soft and smooth. (Individual results vary)
- This treatment is so effective in dissolving away dead skin cells, it also preps your skin to allow other skincare products to absorb better, making them more effective
- An amazing value for a treatment product with active ingredients that will last at least 4 - 6 months
- Formulated WITHOUT: parabens, mineral oil & petrolatum , phthalates, sulfates, GMO's, Triclosan
- Not tested on animals
- Made in Canada
- Triple action features: brightening, exfoliating and cleansing all in 1 treatment product
- 100% vegan (no animal derived ingredients)
- Papaya Enzyme (Papain) - natural enzyme gently dissolves dead skin cells and debris, helping to fade dark marks, and even out skin tone. Also, Papaya naturally has acne treatment properties.
- Micro Crystals (Aluminum Oxide) - second hardest mineral next to diamonds. Its exfoliation properties will not cause allergic reactions and are incredible for skin stimulation and removal of dead cells.
- Aloe Vera - incredible healing & soothing properties and is used to balance the exfoliation process leaving the skin smooth and soft
- Panthenol - is a form of vitamin B which will help keep your skin smooth by helping to maintain its natural moisture balance and counteracting surface bacteria. Also reduces inflammation, soothes irritation and leaves skin soft and supple
- Coconut – in this format has good antiseptic properties and hydrating properties
- Tocopherol Acetate – Vitamin E that has anti-oxidant properties
Ingredients: Aqua (Water),
Aluminum Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate,
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aloe
Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Papain, Parfum,
Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol