Webber Naturals The Right Fibre4
- A true-regulating fibre clinically recognized to relieve symptoms associated with IBS Improves intestinal regularity, including constipation and diarrhea
- Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™
- Suitable for use by adults and children
- Mixes clear; dissolves rapidly with no grit
- Sweetened with organic stevia and made with organic flavouring
- Non-GMO, gluten free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Each serving (6.5 g) contains:
Fibre4® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) ...5 g
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic orange flavour, citric acid, organic Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, L-malic acid, organic Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Caution: Consult a physician prior to use if: 1) you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate, 2) you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g., opioids, loperamide), 3) you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abdominal constipation, disease of the oesophagus or the superior opening of the stomach (cardia), paralysis of the intestine, megacolon, faecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis). Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen, or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days. Do not use if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defecate following the use of another laxative product. Keep out of reach of children.