- Reduces puffiness and prevents break-outs
- Softens dead skin cells and improves elasticity
- Anti-microbial properties help cleanse pores
- Tones oily or blemish prone complexions
- 100% organic
- Scent: A very bright citrus scent with a slightly spicy, honey-like undertone.
To use: Mist face between cleansing and moisturizing, or simply to refresh on a hot day or during travel. Can be a quick substitute for cleansing.
Ingredients: Rose flower water*, Witch hazel*, Aloe vera juice*, Bergamot essential oil
Natural, Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, and Peanut Free Product
Similar Facial Astringent & Toners
Other Wildcraft Products
Nicole: a few months ago
Was super excited to try this as I've tried the salve from Wildcraft and totally loved it. But I have to say I was a little let down by this product. I haven't noticed a change in my skin at all since using this. Also I'm not sure if it's the sprayer or if the product evaporates but it seems like it's not lasting very long. I use 2-3 sprays between my face and neck and I have 1/4 of the bottle left and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks....that being said, it is refreshing on a hot summers day.