Zipfy Classic Snow Sled Blue
Description & Features
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Capacity: 250lbs/113kg
- Size: 21"L x 13"W x 16"H
- Material: HDPE Plastic with UV Stabilizer
- Engineered in Canada, Made in USA
- Ages 5+
- RealSimple Magazine Best Product 2009
- RedBook Magazine Best Product 2009
- Best Selling Sled on Amazon 2007, 2008, 2009
- Top Toy of the Year Award 2009, 2010
How to use your Zipfy!
1. Just sit on the seat area, hold the handle, legs straight, feet forward and away you go! Zipfy's topside supports the rider's extended legs.
2. To control speed, the rider simply drops his heels and slows the sled's momentum. For a more immediate stop, the rider lifts the handle, leans back and digs the rear of the sled into the ground.
3. With a low center of gravity and the rail design on the underbelly of the sled, riders can carve down the slopes simply by leaning into the turn while holding the center handle.
4. Zipfy is also compact, very light and easy to carry back up the hill.
5. Zipfy was designed for a weight capacity of up to 250lbs and comfortably seats riders of all weights and sizes. Zipfy is for kids aged 6 to 106.