ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Dog Food Lamb Recipe
ZIWI puts the best of New Zealand into authentic farm-to-bowl products. ZIWI's gentle, twin-stage, air-drying process naturally preserves all ingredients. ZIWI's air-dried food is ready to scoop and serve. And with no preservatives, sugars or glycerides, ZIWI's food is safe, clean to handle, and a nutritious alternative to a raw diet.
- AIR-DRIED NUTRITION: Centuries-old slow and gentle air drying method naturally preserves food without artificial fillers while retaining nutrients and maximizing flavor. A great choice for the pickiest of eaters!
- LIMITED INGREDIENTS: Recipes made up of 96% fresh meat, organs, and bones, as well as powerhouse superfoods including green mussels, organic kelp, and green tripe. No Peas, Legumes or Potatoes included.
- ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE: 100% ethically and sustainably sourced meats and seafoods from New Zealand's free-range farms and pristine blue waters with no added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- NUTRIENT DENSE:
3 portions of raw ingredients make 1 portion of finished air-dried,
meaning you will feed less and your dog will have reduced stool volume.
Gives kibble a nutritional boost as a 1 oz. meal topper too!
Feeding Instructions: Refer to packaging or use the Online ZIWI Feeding Calculator. Packed full of nutrition, you will discover with nutrient dense ZIWI Peak, a little goes a long way. Deliver optimum nutrition and feed the right amount of dry dog food by using our online feeding calculator. Please refer to packaging for further details. For puppies and pregnant or nursing females, feed approx. double the recommended amount on the packaging in 2-3 times per day.
Ingredients: Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Note: Puppies and nursing females feed about double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This product cannot be shipped to Remote locations.